Miyerkules, Marso 14, 2012

Nivea Baby Cream



I know Nivea has a wide range of baby creams but I am talking specifically about the Nivea Baby Smoothy Cream. There is also other choices like the soft and cream. Anyway, I bought one for my son. Cost is Php 165. It can be applied to the face and the body.

Positive points:

* Hypoallergenic
* Can be used all over the body
* Not sticky when applied
* Smells powdery fresh

My son had dry hands due to constant washing (must have inherited my OC ways) and I noticed this morning that the skin on his fingers are cracking already due to overdryness. I applied the Nivea smoothy cream and my son told me that his hands actually felt better. Good job Nivea!

My rate is 8 out of 10.

Thanks to Ibebe.bg for the image I used on this blog.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento