Biyernes, Marso 23, 2012

Ben 10 Chest Badge




My son celebrated his birthday today..so happy birthday Vinci...

So I thought I'd make a review of one of his gifts - the Ben 10 Chest Badge. What it does is let you listen to different alien voices - 14 alien voices in all. This includes both the regular aliens and the ultimate ones. When you press in the middle, spikes come out indicating that the toy is already in its Ultimate alien mode. It lights up as well when pressed. It comes with a necklace which you can keep under your shirt's collar. Would work great on plain colored shirts. 

It is safe even for kids below 5 years old as there are no small parts. My son loves it so much. Price here in the Philippines is Php 1000 or roughly around $20-$30. 

  • My son's rate - 10 out of 10
Note: Rating may be biased as my son is a super ben10 fan...lol

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento